Saturday 6 January 2018

Five-Star Review

Well, the first review for The Tomorrow Child is in, and it's 5 Stars. A massive thank you to the reviewer for starting me off on such a positive note.


As I said in an earlier post, it will be interesting to see if and how a review affects sales.


In the meantime, I have decided to set a small advertising budget and use Amazon Marketing Services to run a thirty day advertising campaign. This will be a Sponsored product ad, which will in theory increase search visibility by using keywords to target customers.


Not sure what the success rate will be, given my budget, but it will be an interesting exercise, and AMS provide a detailed breakdown of the number of clicks my ad receives during its run, alongside estimated total sales as a result of customers clicking the ad, and also an advertising cost of sales.


The chances are I won't see any real benefit from this and will have to consider increasing my budget, but who knows. Anyway, here goes . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment